2 Sirloin Steaks (227g each)
1 FREE pack of Short Back Rindless Bacon (300g)
This will be delivered in our sample packaging – recyclable woolcool envelope .
Available with free delivery Tuesday/Thursday/Friday up until Friday 30th April or whilst stocks last*
* DUE TO HIGH DEMAND THE EARLIEST DELIVERY DATE IS NOW 29th APRIL
Sustainable British Isles grass-fed steaks.
Our purchasing philosophy is to select from only the areas of the British Isles where fully native cattle thrive among lush pastures and clean drinking water.
We typically choose only the top 4% of beef cattle from breeds such as Angus and Hereford from the South West of England and the North West of Scotland.
These areas are perfect for breeding cattle and have a strong tradition of great herdsmen to care for them.
We dry age our steaks on the bone to improve their flavour and succulence. Our master butchers are craftsmen, using their skills to ensure you have a great eating experience every time.
• Dry aged: min 28 days
• Breed: Suckler herd beef cattle including Angus and Hereford
• Origin: British Isles
• Care: Flash frozen at optimum age to ensure it reaches you in top condition and to reduce your waste
• Pre-cooking care: defrost slowly and bring to room temperature before cooking
• Post-cooking care: always rest your steaks before serving for at least 5 minutes
Short back rindless bacon – the breakfast favourite - Allergens: Contains Nitrates
Available for delivery Tuesday/Thursday/Friday with free delivery up until Friday 30th April or whilst stocks last.