FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY* & OUR UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE
We have collected 50 signed books and created this special offer bundle as the ultimate gift for food lovers.
2 Fillet steaks (170g each - packed in 2's)
2 Sirloin steaks (227g each)
2 Racks of South West lamb (275g each)
Raymond Blanc Toulouse sausage (500g)
2 Free range Somerset duck breast (199g each - packed in 2's)
Comté Cheese - (250g)
A signed 'Simply Raymond' cook book
Click here to see what Raymond Blanc says about our meat
*Free nationwide delivery Tue, Thu and Fri. Sat delivery available - £6.95 supplement
Please see delivery tab for more information
A book that reflects as much the man as the cook as he journeys through his memories sharing with you on the way his love of the countryside and using herbs from his garden to create simple dishes & memorable meals. From romantic dishes for two to family favourites is a book that really is 'Simply Raymond'
We have had a wonderful partnership for many years and now you can enjoy and be part of the collaboration.
• Care: Flash frozen at optimum age to ensure it reaches you in top condition and to reduce your waste
• Pre-cooking care: defrost slowly and bring to room temperature before cooking
• Dry aged: min 28 days
• Breed: Suckler herd beef cattle including Angus and Hereford
• Origin: British Isles
Free Range Duck Breast
Free range Duck from our Somerset Farmer this special breed gives beautiful crispy skin and succulent flavour.
• Origin: Somerset/England
• Breed: Peking/Aylesbury Cross
• Specification: dry plucked for a crispy skin
• Quick cooking tip: cook slowly on a hot pan on top of the stove , fat down, pour out fat and keep for roasting potatoes, let the fat crisp up then turn the duck breasts for a few minutes and then place in a warm oven for 10 minutes. Rest before serving for 5 minutes
Natural skins , classically French pork sausage with a special recipe created by Raymond Blanc including white wine and garlic. Allergens: Contains Milk & Sulphites
• Natural Skins
• Free Range Pork
• Origin: South West of England – a PGI status area
• Specification: French trimmed lamb racks 3 bones each
• Quick cooking tip: render the fat on a pan on the stove, when it starts to crisp , place in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes. Allow to rest and serve pink
Made from the milk of Montbeliarde cows in the Jura region in eastern France. Our Comté is matured for at least 14 months it has a firm supple paste with a good balance of sweetness and salt with a nutty taste. An extremely versatile cheese.