A collaboration with Brasserie Blanc inspired by our great partnership. A gift for food lovers and a sumptuous box of premium products crafted to the highest standards.
Half Rib of Beef on the bone, marbled and aged 1 x 1.3kg - 1.5kg
Dry aged Fillet steaks 4 x 170g
Racks of south west lamb 4 x 275g
Raymond Blanc Toulouse sausage 500g
Free range Somerset duck breast 4 x 199g
Whole free range chicken 1 x 1.4kg - 1.6kg
A box that is inspired by our friendship and one that will make the perfect gift for Raymond Blanc fans or a lovely treat for yourself to prepare some French inspired dinners. The Toulouse sausage are made with Raymond Blancs own special recipe, the rack of lamb is prepared using French butchery techniques for a wondefully presented premium cut selected from the South West. Aubrey's grass fed sustainable half beef rib is our signature cut and reflects our shared love of British beef.
• Care: Flash frozen at optimum age to ensure it reaches you in top condition and to reduce your waste
• Pre-cooking care: defrost slowly and bring to room temperature before cooking
• Dry aged: min 28 days
• Breed: Suckler herd beef cattle including Angus and Hereford
• Origin: British Isles
• Quick cooking tip: Heat oven to 180 degrees, cook for approximately 15 minutes per 500g, rest for 15 minutes
Free Range Duck Breast
Free range Duck from our Somerset Farmer this special breed gives beautiful crispy skin and succulent flavour.
• Origin: Somerset/England
• Breed: Peking/Aylesbury Cross
• Specification: dry plucked for a crispy skin
• Quick cooking tip: cook slowly on a hot pan on top of the stove , fat down, pour out fat and keep for roasting potatoes, let the fat crisp up then turn the duck breasts for a few minutes and then place in a warm oven for 10 minutes. Rest before serving for 5 minutes
Classically French pork sausage with a special recipe created by Raymond Blanc including white wine and garlic.
• Natural Skins
• Free Range Pork
• Origin: South West of England – a PGI status area
• Specification: French trimmed lamb racks 3 bones each
• Quick cooking tip: render the fat on a pan on the stove, when it starts to crisp , place in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes. Allow to rest and serve pink
Free delivery on all orders over £35.00
For more information, including where we deliver, please view our Delivery Page.
For all orders we offer you our Unconditional Guarantee – this means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the product, we will replace or refund. No questions asked.
Winner of many coveted industry awards, Aubrey Allen has been supplying some of Britain's best chefs and Michelin starred restaurants for years. Now you can enjoy the same quality meat and cheese in your own home.