Ten luxury meals enjoying the finest prime cuts and Raymond's own recipe Toulouse sausages that we imagine Raymond cooking at home.
Fillet steaks 2 x 170g
Sirloin steaks 2 x 227g
Racks of South West lamb 2 x 275g
Raymond Blanc Toulouse sausage 500g
Free range Somerset duck breast 2 x 199g
What happens when you cross a 'caveman' butcher and the godfather of inspirational cooking? An entente cordiale box full of only the prime cuts and secret recipe Toulouse sausage.
We have had a wonderful partnership for many years and now you can enjoy and be part of the collaboration.
Interested in the Grande Brasserie Blanc Box? Click HERE
• Care: Flash frozen at optimum age to ensure it reaches you in top condition and to reduce your waste
• Pre-cooking care: defrost slowly and bring to room temperature before cooking
• Dry aged: min 28 days
• Breed: Suckler herd beef cattle including Angus and Hereford
• Origin: British Isles
• Quick cooking tip: Heat oven to 180 degrees, cook for approximately 15 minutes per 500g, rest for 15 minutes
Free Range Duck Breast
Free range Duck from our Somerset Farmer this special breed gives beautiful crispy skin and succulent flavour.
• Origin: Somerset/England
• Breed: Peking/Aylesbury Cross
• Specification: dry plucked for a crispy skin
• Quick cooking tip: cook slowly on a hot pan on top of the stove , fat down, pour out fat and keep for roasting potatoes, let the fat crisp up then turn the duck breasts for a few minutes and then place in a warm oven for 10 minutes. Rest before serving for 5 minutes
Natural skins , classically French pork sausage with a special recipe created by Raymond Blanc including white wine and garlic.Contains Allergens
• Natural Skins
• Free Range Pork
• Origin: South West of England – a PGI status area
• Specification: French trimmed lamb racks 3 bones each
• Quick cooking tip: render the fat on a pan on the stove, when it starts to crisp , place in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes. Allow to rest and serve pink