FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY* & OUR UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE
Ten luxury meals enjoying the finest prime cuts and Raymond's own recipe Toulouse sausages that we imagine Raymond cooking at home.
Click here to see what Raymond Blanc says about our meat
2 Fillet steaks (170g each - packed in 2's)
2 Sirloin steaks (227g each)
2 Racks of South West lamb (275g each)
Raymond Blanc Toulouse sausage (500g)
2 Free range Somerset duck breast (199g each - packed in 2's)
Comté Cheese - (250g)
For an extra £20 why not add our limited edition box which includes a signed copy of Raymond Blanc's cook book 'Simply Raymond'
Click here to see cooking tips for our South West lamb
*Free nationwide delivery Tue, Thu and Fri. Sat delivery available - £6.95 supplement
Please see delivery tab for more information
What happens when you cross a 'caveman' butcher and the godfather of inspirational cooking? An entente cordiale box full of only the prime cuts and secret recipe Toulouse sausage.
We have had a wonderful partnership for many years and now you can enjoy and be part of the collaboration.
• Care: Flash frozen at optimum age to ensure it reaches you in top condition and to reduce your waste
• Pre-cooking care: defrost slowly and bring to room temperature before cooking
• Dry aged: min 28 days
• Breed: Suckler herd beef cattle including Angus and Hereford
• Origin: British Isles
Free Range Duck Breast
Free range Duck from our Somerset Farmer this special breed gives beautiful crispy skin and succulent flavour.
• Origin: Somerset/England
• Breed: Peking/Aylesbury Cross
• Specification: dry plucked for a crispy skin
• Quick cooking tip: cook slowly on a hot pan on top of the stove , fat down, pour out fat and keep for roasting potatoes, let the fat crisp up then turn the duck breasts for a few minutes and then place in a warm oven for 10 minutes. Rest before serving for 5 minutes
Natural skins , classically French pork sausage with a special recipe created by Raymond Blanc including white wine and garlic. Allergens: Contains Milk & Sulphites
• Natural Skins
• Free Range Pork
• Origin: South West of England – a PGI status area
• Specification: French trimmed lamb racks 3 bones each
• Quick cooking tip: render the fat on a pan on the stove, when it starts to crisp , place in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes. Allow to rest and serve pink
Made from the milk of Montbeliarde cows in the Jura region in eastern France. Our Comté is matured for at least 14 months it has a firm supple paste with a good balance of sweetness and salt with a nutty taste. An extremely versatile cheese.
Free nationwide delivery Tue, Thu and Fri on all orders over £35.00
Saturday delivery available £6.95
For more information, including where we deliver, please view our Delivery Page.
Please note - during the current Covid-19 pandemic, we are not delivering on Wednesdays
Winner of many coveted industry awards, Aubrey Allen has been supplying some of Britain's best chefs and Michelin starred restaurants for years. Now you can enjoy the same quality meat and cheese in your own home.
Return to our Meat Box Delivery main page.